Information About Us
- www.glsed.co.uk is a site operated by Findel Education Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1135827 and have our registered office at GLS Educational Supplies, Church Bridge House, Henry Street, Accrington, BB5 4EE. Our VAT number is GB125688644.
These are our registered company details, and VAT number.
Accessing Our Site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may make changes from time to time and the site may not always be available.
Don’t tell anyone password or other security information. We may disable accounts if we think you have compromised them.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
We own, or have permission to use, all content and code on the site. You can make a copy of pages for your personal use but can't use any of our materials or code base for commercial purposes.
Reliance on Information Posted
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, if any of the content on the Site is out of date at any given time, we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We are making changes on a regular basis, which means that some content may be out of date. We are also human and occasionally make mistakes in our content.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use of our site, and any materials posted on it
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We do not accept any liability for your use of any site content.
Information About You and Your Site Visits
Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
- Contracts for the supply of goods formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions of supply.
Anything bought via our site is subject to our terms and conditions of trading.
Uploading Material to Our Site
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Anything you upload to the site is non-confidential and we can use it, copy it or disclose it.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you knowingly add any malicious or harmful software to our website you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We are not liable for any viruses etc. that may affect your site so ensure that you use up to date anti-virus software.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are free to link to our website, but we may ask you, or search providers, to remove the connection at any time.
Links From Our Site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We are not responsible for links to third party sites or their content.
Jurisdiction and Acceptable Law
- GLS Educational Supplies is a registered trade mark of Findel Education Limited.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com