LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set by LEGO Education Set
The ultimate creative building kit from LEGO® Education the SPIKE™ Prime Set by LEGO Education can be used to teach simple coding lessons or to solve complex real-world problems in engineering, design and computer science.
Containing elements not seen before, the SPIKE™ Prime Set contains enough bricks and elements for two pupils to enjoy and learn from and contains 33 lesson ideas for nearly 25 hours’ worth of structured learning. Non-specialist teachers can get going with teaching coding without the worry that their subject knowledge will hold themselves and the class behind. The SPIKE™ Prime Set has got you!
The SPIKE™ Prime Set by LEGO Education and Prime Units of learning will help develop wide-ranging skills in STEM. Pupils will be required to define problems, make prototypes, test their designs, evaluate their projects, as well as debug, recognise patterns and create algorithms.
Learners can use the Prime Set and the intuitive LEGO Education SPIKE app to program sensors and motors, seeing their robotic models come alive and react to their programs. The LEGO Education SPIKE app uses coding language based on Scratch, an intuitive, drag-and-drop style of programming, making it easy for teachers and pupils to get going.
• Teach integral skills for 21st Century living including complex problem solving and decomposition, debugging, programming, engineering, designing, building and communication.
• Challenge students appropriately with the ultimate creative STEM resource taking pupils at the beginning of their coding journey right through to limitless creative design.
• Add to your LEGO Education collection of resources; LEGO Spike Prime is interchangeable with both WeDo 2.0 and MINDSTORMS EV3.
• Cut down on planning and resourcing for your STEM lessons with enough bricks and elements for two pupils aged 11 to 14 and 33 planned, hands-on lessons.
• Move on to programming learning quickly with the inclusion of bricks that make building quick and simple.