Dice Project Kit
This kit has 7 LEDs that are used to display a random dice number every time the ‘start’ button is pressed. A PIC micro-controller controls the dice. The ‘start’ switch mounts directly onto the board allowing it to be used as built or the dice can be housed into an enclosure.
• 1 x PP3 battery clip lead (heavy duty)
• 1 x 3 AA battery cage with clip
• 7 x red 5mm diffused LEDs - 275mCd
• 7 x 330R resistors
• 1 x 6mm PCB mount tactile switch
• 1 x IC socket 8 pin
• 1 x electronic dice kit PCB
• 1 x pre-programmed IC
Size: L66 x 39.5mm.
Requires: 3 x AA batteries, soldering iron, solder, and wire cutters.