Here at GLS, we're always looking to learn more about what it means to be an SBM in modern education. To help us do that, we're launching the SBM Profile. From the biggest challenges facing you today, to what SBM superpower you need in your life, we want to get a picture of what makes today's SBM tick.
To play your part in the SBM Profile 2020, just fill out the short survey below (it'll take you as little as five minutes). For your trouble, you'll be placed into a draw to win 1 of 2 Amazon vouchers worth £50 so you can treat yourself during these stressful times! Simple.
You have until Friday 30th October 2020 to hand in your submissions. The draw will be made and winners contacted via email in the month of November.
From everyone at GLS, thank you and good luck.
GLS SBM Profile: Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Findel Education Limited (trading as GLS Educational Supplies) (company no. 01135827)] whose registered office is at Registered Office, Church Bridge House, Henry Street, Accrington, BB5 4EE.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Findel Education Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.glsed.co.uk/blog/smart-working-for-sbms/glss-sbm-profile-2020-take-our-survey
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 30th October 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Fill out the survey posted in the article stated in point #5. Every question in the survey must be completed. Submissions without a name and valid email address will not be counted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Two winners to be supplied with a £50 voucher for Amazon.co.uk.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.